College Football: Charlotte vs. Florida Atlantic | Start Time, TV, Odds, Predictions
- The Owls’ defense has allowed 440.3 yards per game through Week 10, which ranks No. 104 in college football.
- The 49ers have scored 20.6 points per game this season, including a season high of 40 versus Western Kentucky.
- Owls QB Chris Robison has passed for 1,735 yards this season, including a 471-yard performance Week 2 versus Air Force.
- Charlotte junior RB Ben Lemay ranks No. 28 in college football with 745 yards rushing.
- DE Ernest Bagner has recorded four sacks in nine games to lead the Florida Atlantic pass rush.
- 49ers LB Juwan Foggie has a team-high six interceptions entering play this weekend.
- Owls WR Jovon Durante leads the team with 693 receiving yards on 51 receptions. He caught 12 passes for 174 yards last week versus Air Force.
- Charlotte’s leading receiver is WR Victor Tucker with 46 receptions. Tucker had 52 yards receiving last week and has 566 receiving yards for the season.